Friday, July 20, 2007

Back in Midian again

I am back in Midian again, this time exploring the sim as a Cat. So far I have had more action with others as a boy than a cat, but more meaninful adventures as a cat.


Hmm I took the warrior skin I has struggling so much with making and used it to make a neko skin, though it has much more fur than regular nekos, it looks a bit like a furry in some cases, so that has potential to put me in a category where I am rejected by both the neko and the furry community. But hey, it does have an original look, and the look I kind of like, though a bit scary, but inside he is really cuddly and playful.



Life in Midian so far as a stray is a bit lonely but I occationally meet some kind strangers. I will see some action from time to time, other times it is up to me to make my own action.







Hmm.. though a strays life can be a bit lonely, and there will be times I think of kindship and stare out into the distance where I know the hang out of the pack of cats hang. But I am not sure if I have the time to invest in such a family, and so far have been meeting interesting dwellers of the city. The other day I met a cute cat, Jazzy, she would be a good one to hang out with and get into trouble, something that comes natural to a cat in Midian.




Somehow I just enjoy hanging out on top of the church looking at the city below and listening to the crows complain of my presence.




No comments: